Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wawan Sendiri Movie Poster


This was one of my favorite portfolio. This is a poster from my independent movie that I made together with my friends when I was at a college back then. The movie called "Wawan Sendiri". In English means "Wawan Alone". It's about a young boy who were cursed by an ancient taboo. He done a several things which some people said it was forbidden to do. And for the consequences he couldn't have a girlfriend for his life. The movie talk about how he fight for this curse and for the result of the curse where every girls that his asked for a date rejected him. So the poster was referring about his loneliness. He sit in the corner of a wall, looked desperate and stress because everybody rejected him.

No comments:

Cool Games

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com