Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Intern event poster


This poster is aimed to help my friend who work in Deloitte Indonesia. On last August, they held a big sport event which was attended by their own employee. This event was aimed to celebrate the Indonesian Independence Day. The concept about this poster is sportiveness with fun. So, for the visual image, I used an illustration about several people who were ready to play a sports game. I kept the illustration in black and white to maintain the comic style. The background I use several line which was represent a light from sun to vice that their will to play in these games were shiny like sun lights. I used a lot of color to make a sense of cheerfull, because this is a celebration, but I used a warm tone to avoid ugly image.

No comments:

Cool Games

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com