Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PG Beauty


This is a free magazine from P&G Indonesia. The content of the magazine was mainly about hair, the beauty and the treatment. The cover was focusing on a girl who won the contest held by P&G. I just a third party in this project, because I got this from a marketing consultant agency who were the owner of the project. The design was quite simple because they want this magazine look similar with the other beauty magazine, so chick and clean. But the proses is not very simple at all. The proses were very exhausting because I took a lot of revision only for the cover. Everything had to be perfect because I was dealing with a big company . I took more than 20 revision just for the cover, and it took more than 2 months to finishing this project. Basically P&G concern about the cover because it was the first impression when people saw it on the magazines rack. I was almost using my time to revised the picture. The original picture wasn't good like the final artwork in here. I have to re-touch most of the picture such as re-touching the armpit, the necks bone, the eyebrow, the eye, etc. But, I'm happy with the final artwork because it looks more girlie just like what they want.

No comments:

Cool Games

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com